Goal 1: Bridge Public Policy and Healthcare Delivery
- ◊ Use Information to create understanding and perspective for national and States' public and private policy addressing healthcare Quality and Patient Safety.
- ◊ Continuously evolve, update, and share web-based information
- ◊ Use point-source attributable information from multiple sources to build an information bridge across the Quality Chasm.
- ◊ Foster Public understanding of healthcare.
Goal 2: Inform with Authoritative ‘Semantic Web’ Standard
- ◊ Promotes attributable information, not editorials or heresay. QuPS.org editorials are used sparingly to interpret complex information and facilitate understanding.
- ◊ Provide an authoritative ‘Semantic Web’ standard to all information, providing abundant links / references to primary sources of information, as advocated by the National Quality Forum Strategic Advisory Council.*
Goal 3: Provide Complete AND/OR Concise Information
- ◊ Organize information in structured categories and tiers of depth for each State or Aggregate information perspective
- ◊ Present structured information in ways that maximize value for users.
- ◊ Provide topical information in variable depth and from multiple perspectives.
- ◊ Appeal to multiple users' interests - - - from health policy researchers to healthcare Consumers.
- ◊ Strive to balance completeness and pithiness.
Goal 4: Collaborate and Share
- ◊ Commit to open-source sharing of information and ideas, including contributions from all sources.
- ◊ Collaborate to find source-level information. Meaningful collaboration requires sharing among stakeholders at every level.
- ◊ Assimilate external Information contributions, with attribution, into QuPS.org. NO information will be turned away.